Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Blog # 5

Upon doing research for my last blog, I have accepted the other side of the argument. I found many good points in my research. However, I am still confused as to if I'm on the right track or not. And what  I am supposed to be doing. I can advocate for both sides really, I understand where both sides are coming from and think they both have valid points. In class, we learned how people  law out arguments so we would be more likely to choose a specific side. In this case, I don't really think that works just because I fully acknowledge and accept both sides  of the argument and can readily argue for either side. Even though I argued for drug legalization, further research has lead me to change my view point.

1 comment:

  1. In your final project, do not advocate for either viewpoint. Instead, focus your attention on how the organization is trying to accomplish its goals. For the "Above the Influence" campaign, do they try to change minds? To establish a counter-movement for young people to join? To raise money? Are their TV commercials all designed the same? Do they still run? Do you think the stick-figure animation was particularly appealing? Do you think such design makes those commercials more appealing to younger people? Let me know how I can help.

    ReplyDelete